Who I Am
Hi, my name is Fiona Dieleman, and I’m a christian based personal coach and mentor with a prophetic/apostolic/breakthrough annointing, but I like to think of myself as a life strategist, helping people navigate life’s challenges and their journey with God.
I’ve been described as someone who paints possibilities and hope into people’s lives with my words and helps you to map out your pathway, implement God’s strategies, wisdom and principles into your daily life in a practical way that makes a difference.
As a personal coach, I meet with women who are ready to open the doors of growth and opportunity in their lives. There is nothing more powerful than a woman who wants to change in some way or take more control of her destiny. As a mom, grandmother, wife, experienced mentor to women who has oodles of life experience I can help you grow into the best life you want for yourself.
- I help you to discover the goodness and truth about yourself in a way that brings growth and transformation.
- I teach you how to practically apply keys and principles that make for good living.
- I bring encouragement, focus, clarity and practical implementation around your dreams and goals.
- I help you to understand what you carry inside of you and how to outwork that in a purposeful and satisfying way.
- I help you to break through the barriers that are holding you back.
Coaching vs Mentoring
Coaching helps you find your own answers, mentoring gives you the benefit of my experience also. Coaching tends to be goal focused and short-term with the relationship ending when the goal is achieved. This may take a defined number of get-togethers. Mentoring is more about a long term relationship of trust with a mentor who can be your advisor, motivator, inspirer and teacher, or your go-to person when you need one. This may mean just one conversation when you need it or you may feel you want to touch base on a defined regular basis e.g. monthly. I have quite a number of women who relate to me as a mentor who check in from time to time depending on what is happening in their lives. I also have women who need a coach to help them achieve specific goals such as being more organized, finding their purpose, growing their confidence or solving a particular problem.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.